It has been twenty five years since Friends originally aired, but the series is still on fire as more and more people are starting to watch the classic NBC sitcom via streaming platforms. Because of this, the Friends cast has remained extremely popular.
New generations of people in America and around the world are welcoming Rachel, Joey, Ross, Phoebe, Chandler, and Monica into their homes and watching their lives unfold as they survive the ups and downs of living in New York City.
Friends is one of the two most-watched shows on Netflix, and fans would be delighted to know that there have been talks about a reunion special on HBO Max that will feature all six of our beloved Friends cast. How exciting!
Because of its huge popularity, people keep coming up with ways to pay tribute to the show and its characters – and we’re totally here for it!
The Christmas season is coming up, and an Etsy shop called EnglishBliss has released Christmas bulbs emblazoned with some of the most iconic quotes from the well-loved series.
A bauble costs $10 but are also available in sets. You may purchase a set of four for $30, a set of 10 for $70, and the whole set of 18 for $115. Each sparkling white ornament features a different phrase written in distinct Friends font. Some of the quotes included are “How you doin’?” and “They don’t know that we know they know.” (Admit it – you just read them in the characters’ voices. We sure did!)
The decorations would be the perfect gift for a true Friends fan. And if you are one, a fun way to test your Friends knowledge would be to guess which episode the quotes are from.
You better act fast because these ornaments might run out of stock in the coming weeks – the set is already a best-seller on Etsy!
Check out the bulbs made by EnglishBliss to get major Friends nostalgia!
1. It surely wasn’t hard for Joey to get the ladies with this killer line.
2. Joey being a true friend.
3. You better believe it when Ross says that he is.
4. Phoebe’s perfect analysis.
5. Mr. Bing wasn’t amused.
6. A state of total awareness or … a sushi?
7. No, Ross. Just plain 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!
8. We totally get Chandler’s frustration here.
9. Apparently, these things are in Joey’s refrigerator!
10. Who else could it be but Janice?
11. “Did you confuse it with your own turkey sandwich with a Moist Maker?”
12. They had NO chance of getting that sofa up the stairwell!
13. Best revenge ever.
Share this with a true Friends fan that you know!