Do you want to tell us your story? We have more than 10-million plus following on social media (Facebook, Instagram) and they are always looking for motivation or something to make their day extra brighter.
Our readers love relatable personal stories, reflections on life, overcoming difficulties, relationship issues, humor or something that you witnessed that inspired you. See sample stories below. So if you want your story to be read by thousands, please read our simple guidelines:
1. You RETAIN copyright to your own material. We don’t keep them or prevent you from sharing them elsewhere. Inspiration should never be confined in one place. You get to inspire thousands and make this world a better place!
2. You do not need to be a professional writer or blogger, for as long as you have a story to tell we are ready to listen. This place is for everyone!
3. BUT if you have a blog we can provide a ‘do-follow link‘, meaning if you have your own website or social media account we will include them in the post to give you exposure. If you’re a blogger / writer this is a great way of getting new readers to your website. It’s up to you if like that or just want to remain incognito.
4. Word length must be STRICTLY within 500 to 1000 ONLY. We do not accept quotes or poems.
5. Due to the number of submissions we have to go through we have to pick stories that fits our website, give us two weeks to get back to you. If you don’t get a reply from us, please submit a different story.
6. Please be open to revisions to make your story stronger and more relatable. All changes will be approved by you before publication.
Here are some sample stories submitted to Positive Outlooks: